Hair, like clothing, has a huge impact on one's image. Especially the hairstyle, called the second face, the hair is dry and damaged, it will make your image greatly reduced. Hair style is not scrapped, it can be seen how important the hair style is to a person. It can be seen that hair is also very important for hair style and face value. So how should the hair be treated and what are the benefits of caring for the hair. The following Anti-hair Loss Shampoo suppliers will come to tell you.
Anti-hair Loss Shampoo
1. Know when to wash your hair. People often mistakenly believe that they need to wash their hair every day, but often washing their hair will make the hair dry or let the hair quality down. For most people, washing up to three or four times a week is enough. The longer, thicker, and more curly your hair, the more time you need to manage your hair, and the longer you can wash your hair.
If your hair is prone to oil and you have to wash every day, use a lightweight or "daily" shampoo because the shampoo is more gentle than others.
2. Use conditioner. Always use a good conditioner after shampooing. Conditioner will provide moisture to your hair, making it softer and easier to comb. It will also cause less damage to your hair after showering. Just apply conditioner to the middle or tail of your hair, otherwise it will look more oily.
Use leave-on conditioner at least once a week. The leave-in conditioner can penetrate deep into the horny layer of Ziyang and repair the damaged hair more completely. Try spraying your hair conditioner after showering. Spray will make your hair softer and smoother. Try to do an intensive care from time to time. You can use intensive care such as olive oil, Strengthen Hair Root Argan Oil Mask, avocado oil and coconut oil.
3. Use a comb. Wet hair is more vulnerable than dry hair because it is more elastic and more susceptible to damage. Because the hair is the most vulnerable when it is wet, you should not comb it directly with a comb after washing. Instead, you should spray some hair, then use a wide-toothed comb to remove the knotted area and reduce damage. Remember to start from the tip, not comb it from the roots. Once your hair is dry, be sure to avoid unnecessary grooming, grooming or care.
4. Buy shampoo and conditioner for your hair type. Choose a shampoo and conditioner combination for smooth, greasy, dry or dyed hair! Stick to it! No matter what type of hair you have, there is always a product that is perfect for you.
5. Do not dry your hair. Hair is more fragile when wet, and drying your hair with a towel can cause damage. Wiping your hair with a towel may damage the stratum corneum (outer hair), causing more damage and causing the hair to curl or fluff. Try to wash off excess water in your hair with a towel instead of rubbing. Buy a super absorbent towel that wraps around the hair after washing.
6, use less hair dryer. Frequent use of a hair dryer can dry your hair, but it can cause hair breakage and split ends. Try to use your hair dryer as much as possible and let your hair dry as much as possible. If you use a hair dryer, don't let it get too close to your hair as this may burn your hair. Try to apply an exothermic spray or lotion before blowing your hair. Try setting a cooler on the blower to reduce the loss. Buy an ion hair dryer. The ion blower emits charged particles that halve the time it takes to dry the hair (reducing heat exposure), allowing the stratum corneum to be as smooth as possible.
The above is the method of how to care for the hair that the Soothing Rose Whitening Lotion Factory has shared for you. Have you learned?